Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend and Monday, Tuesday Wrap-Up

We had an awesome, relaxing weekend. There's not much to say about it, so I will let the pictures do the talking.

The weather has been so warm and wonderful that we decided to take the boat out for a quick ride and picnic. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything was perfect.





On Saturday, the boys played in the front yard. Little League Season is here so Brad was helping William brush up on his catching skills. I am so proud of him, he has improved so much and I am looking forward to his baseball games.




Baseball, from my Dog Gracie's point of view. It was killing her to not chase the ball down and steal it.


Gracie decided to entertain herself......







and we decide we needed a quick photo of us, we are long overdue on having our picture taken. I am definitely setting up a photo shoot for us soon. I will keep everyone posted.


I hope that everyone enjoyed a little glimpse into our exciting weekend. I hope and pray that everyone has a blessed week. I will definitely keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers...til next time.



2 comments:

Abbi said...

cute pics! love the last one!!! your weekend sounds like ours pretty much always is! minus the fire exciment!!...lol!

Hollie said...

It was definitely a great day for a picnic. I love picnics but can't remember the last time I went on one! I need to get on it!
The last pic of the two of you is so very cute!